Dinner: Fengjia Night Market
NIGHT MARKET! I've always loved trying a little bit of everything so night markets are perfect for me. Fengjia night market is the largest in Taiwan.
- Fried calamari with nori seasoning
- Cheesy baked potato stuffed with shrimp - the only choice of the night that I didn't like
- Duck sandwich
- 6-in-1 Combo Juice (grass jelly, almond jelly, fig jelly, lime juice, kumquat juice, and boba)
- Steak bites seared with a blow torch
- Fresh watermelon Juice
- Lazy man's crab bites (it's called that because they are breaded, seasoned, and fried and you can eat them whole, without bothering with the shell)
- Lazy man's shrimp skewers
- Chicken wing stuffed with rice
- Red tea stinky tofu
- Fried octopus bites
Everything was really good except for the baked potato. In particular, I think the 6-in-1 Combo Juice and the Watermelon Juice are my favorite drinks so far this trip. I also really enjoyed the duck sandwich and the lazy man's crab was quite memorable. It rained quite heavily which made handling things a little more difficult but the night market was quite beautiful in the rain.
Awesome food, great night, and another thing crossed off the must-do list.